Why I want to be a cat in my next birth?



When people who believe in life after death asks me who I want to be in my next life, I say cat. Why?


Because cats, they are the beings I love most in this life. Refer to my home to know why I am a feline aficionado.

Yes, I want to be a cat.



Because I love to be dynamic in my life. I always love the dynamicity, the change in me, try different things and to adapt with the reason why I changed. Being a cat would be just amazing, Changing into an altogether different perspective, an identity matchless to the material universe defined by human. Playful with anything I like, arrogant to the everything I hate, forgetting what has happened and possessing no grudge, adapting to an altogether different environment, play the prey before it's death or consumption, play the life to it is fullest...that is a cat, the most wonderful being on this planet. Cats, they are the model beings for the 'neutrality' as per the human perception are concerned.


Do I think being faithful matters much? NO, rules of nature are something else, hence dogs aren't my favorite.


Yes, I want to be a cat.

Comments

Anonymous said…
but you like it doggy rt? or do you say catty?!

;)

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix Philips GoGear MIX 4GB "Memory is full! Connect to PC and delete some content" issue? SOLVED

Science as a Candle in the Dark

Paris needs to improve its public transportation!